Are you one of the lucky ones who got Wearsafe as a gift this holiday season? Well on behalf of all of us here at Wearsafe, congratulations and welcome to the family!
Wearsafe is an amazing Peer-to-Peer Safety system that lets you do the things you love with some added confidence. With the press of a wearable button, Wearsafe instantly sends the people you trust the information they need to get you the right help, right away.
Here are a few quick tips to get you up and running (hiking, walking, traveling… whatever floats your boat).
1. Pair your Tag to your smartphone. In order to send alerts using your Wearsafe Tag, you’ll need to pair it to the Wearsafe App on your smartphone. If you haven’t already, download the Wearsafe App from the App Store or Google Play Store & follow our pairing guide here.
2. Choose the press setting that works for you. With Wearsafe, you don't need to worry about sending accidental alerts. Choose the press settings that work best for your Tag and your lifestyle — your Tag, your way!
How to choose your press settings:
1. On the Wearsafe App home screen, tap More
2. Under settings, tap Device Settings
3. Select single press, press and hold, or triple press to send an alert. Want more than one press setting? No Worries! Select as many as you want.
3. Create multiple (and unlimited!) networks: From coworkers to classmates, it's up to you who to rely on and when. With Wearsafe, you can create unlimited groups of trusted friends and family to respond to your alerts, and easily switch between those networks depending on the time of day or your particular activity. Home, school, running crew, just to name a few...
Looking for a complete setup guide? Look no further!
If the Quickstart Guide in your Tag’s box has a code on the front, take a look at our complete step-by-step guide here.
Don’t have a subscription code, but someone subscribed you to Wearsafe? Check out the setup guide here.